Managing Director Rory is the third generation of painter/ builders within the Connolly Family .
Rory after the Leaving Cert. finished his trade Apprenticeship time with Connolly Construction under the ANCO system . Thereafter while Studying in Bolton Street DIT, Rory also gained a City & Guilds Diploma in Construction Technology.
Rory emigrated to the USA and quickly progressed from Site Foremen to Contracts Manager before opening up San Francisco Painting & Restoration Company.
Upon returning to Ireland Rory established South Dublin Painting to provide a quality, professional and cost effective service to Architects, Project Managers, Homeowners and Corporate Clients. Rory has completed more than 1,500 painting projects of various sizes and intensity over the last 25 years.
We are based in Rathfarnham and cover Dublin 2, Dublin 4,Dublin 6,Dublin 8 ,Knocklyon, Ballyboden, Ballyroan, Templeogue, Ballinteer, Blackrock, Booterstown, Cabinteely,Churchtown, Clonskeagh, Dalkey, Dundrum, Dún Laoghaire, Foxrock, Goatstown,Killiney, Kilmacud, Kilternan, Leopardstown, Monkstown, Rathfarnham, Sandyford, Stepaside,and Stillorgan.
Work carried out while living in San Francisco
My Pro-Active Hands on Involvement Guarantee with your Project
It is my undertaking to be available to answer your painting project needs. Although I may not be involved physically in the process I am present at all stages of work.
• Initial contact for your painitng project
• Discussion of work details, specifications of your painting needs
• Suggestions of varying designs colours and courses of action and their implications
• A detailed proposal of painting projects parameters of cost, and timelines.
• Delineation of tasks and developing a plan of schedules for the painting job
• Assignment of tasks to labour, organizing materials and painting services
• Continuous monitoring of the painting job progression
• On-going client liaison relating to painters and painting project
• Quailty painting checks and communication with onsite leader
• Painting Project completed to requirements
• On site for walk about and painting job tour
• Declare painting project complete upon your satisfaction